SODIUM IODIDE I-131 Kit for the preparation of Sodium Iodide I-131 Capsules and Solution USP Therapeutic – Oral
International Isotopes Inc. (OTCQB: INIS) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its SODIUM IODIDE I-131 pharmaceutical product. SODIUM IODIDE I-131 is a radioactive therapeutic agent indicated for the treatment of hyperthyroidism and selected cases of carcinoma of the thyroid.
* Fixed concentration for Radiopharmaceutical product is 1000 mCi/mL
* Radiopharmaceutical product has 14 day shelf life
* Radiopharmaceutical product vial sizes are 1, 2, 3 mL V-Vials
* Two days of pre-calibration included from time of shipment from INIS
|Order Size(mCi’s)||Cartons of Balister Capsules|
To place I-131 orders or for general questions, please email us at Iodineinfo@intisoid.com
or give us a call at 208-524-5300
* Radiochemical product will ONLY be available for the following three applications: Industrial Use, Research and Development and as an ingredient for drugs NOT indicated for treatment of hyperthyroidism and selected cases of thyroid carcinoma.
* Any customer wishing to receive radiochemical product will be required to complete a statement of use form indicating that all radiochemical Sodium Iodide I-131 distributed to individuals and their facility will only be used for one of the above three uses.
We bring the benefits of nuclear technology to a wide variety of medical and industrial applications. Our cobalt products are used by a broad array of companies for radiation treatment of cancer and vascular deformities of the brain. Cobalt sources are also used for container security examinations at our sea ports and borders.
» Nuclear Medicine Calibration Standards
Calibration standards are used for a range of applications in nuclear pharmacy from testing of imaging machines to calibration of patient dose measurement devices. These products help ensure that nuclear medicine pharmacies, procedures, and devices perform as intended to offer safe and effective patient treatment, therapy, or imaging. We are a contract manufacturer to RadQual LLC for many of these products. Please visit their website for more information.